Saturday, May 7
Indian Valley Middle School
130 Maple Avenue, Harleysville
REGISTER HERE - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Free residential collection events are held outdoors. There are no permanent drop off locations, only these collection events. Montco residents may also attend any Household Hazardous Waste event held by Bucks, Chester, Delaware, or Philadelphia Counties.
Please do not contact the host sites, as they are not affiliated with the events.
In case of severe weather, call 610.278.3618, option 6 for event status.
Click HERE to view the flyer for ALL the Southeastern PA Events
Contact us at:
DROP OFF GUIDELINES
• Montgomery County events are following state guidelines and public health restrictions.
• Leave items at home that are not for the event so that they are not removed accidentally.
• If you need your gas can or container returned, please tape a note to it stating that you want to keep it.
• You may arrive any time within your registered appointment window.
• Please print out your ticket or write your name and appointment time on a piece of paper.
• If you cannot attend the event, please cancel your appointment through your Eventbrite ticket or by emailing [email protected], as others may be waiting for an opening.
• NO TVs, electronics, or appliances will be accepted. • Event workers will unload your materials so please remain in your vehicle.
• BUSINESSES AND CONTRACTORS WILL BE TURNED AWAY, no commercial/industrial waste accepted.
• Bring all substances in original containers with labels. Items must be identifiable. Do not mix materials.
• Tighten lids on all containers. If containers are leaking, pack in larger container with newspaper to soak up leaks.
• Maximum amount accepted is 25 gallons or 220 pounds. No 25- or 50-gallon drums.
• There are no permanent drop off locations in the region for household hazardous waste, only the listed collections.