A stop sign has been knocked down. Who should I call?
Contact the Public Works Department Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM. If you are calling after hours, please notify the Police Department at 215.643.8284 or complete the online Report a Concern form. 
Highway Department