How do I report a deceased deer on roadway?
Deer and other wildlife can exhibit unpredictable behaviors and unexpected actions. Motorists should be cautious and alert for animals on the roadway and the potential for deer to dart in front of moving vehicles.
  • If a deer is on a state road Horsham Road, Welsh Road (Route 63), Blair Mill Road, County Line Road, Norristown Road, Limekiln Pike (Route 152), Easton Road (Route 611) & Route 309), please contact PennDOT at 1-800-FIX ROAD
  • If a deer is on a Township road, calls should be directed to the Pennsylvania Game Commission (PGC) at (610) 926-3136
Callers should try to be as specific as possible in describing the location of an animal carcass. Helpful information includes the Route and section number (found on small, white signs along roadways), the direction of travel (such as eastbound or westbound lane), and any other useful location information.
Highway Department